The 2017 season of Double Up Food Bucks is almost here! These Lane County markets will be participating:
- Creswell Farmers Market (Tuesday; market and Double Up begin May 2nd)
- Dexter Lake Farmers Market* (Sunday; market begins June 4th, Double Up start date TBA)
- FOOD for Lane County Youth Farm Stand (Thursday at RiverBend, Saturday at the Youth Farm; markets and Double Up begin June 2nd and June 4th, respectively)
- Lane County Farmers Market* (Saturday and Tuesday; Saturday market began April 1st, Tuesday market begins May 2nd, Double Up begins at both markets on May 2nd)
- South Valley Farmers Market* (Thursday; market begins May 4th, Double Up begins June 1)
- Spencer Creek Community Growers Markets (Saturday and Wednesday; markets and Double Up begin May 27th and May 31st, respectively)
- Springfield Farmers’ Market* (Friday; market and Double Up begin May 5th)
* indicates Double Up programs financed in part by Willamette Farm and Food Coalition thanks to support from Trillium Community Health Plan, Hummingbird Wholesale and individual donors
Continued community support is essential to sustain Double Up Food Bucks. Help us expand access to locally grown produce for those who can least afford it! Please Donate Now.
“I’ve been able to eat better, more nutritious food. Double Up has allowed me to add lots of fresh, local vegetables to my diet. Overall, I feel healthier and feel good about the food I am making and eating.”
“Double Up has made it more affordable to include and increase more healthful food in my diet. I also feel more empowered to support this kind of market–local growers, community–which is important to me.”
“Double Up has encouraged me to make visits to the farmers market a higher priority…The extra $10 is a blessing, reduces my stress about providing food, good wholesome food, for my family. Thank you.”
Thanks to our 2017 Double Up Food Bucks sponsors!
Office: 150 Shelton-McMurphey Blvd.
Eugene, OR 97401
Mailing address: PO Box 41672
Eugene, OR 97404
Phone: (541) 341-1216
Web address: http://www.lanefood.org/
Join Our Mailing List
Emerald Fruit and Produce Co. has delivered fresh food to schools, hospitals, restaurants and groceries for over 40 years. They contribute financially to local causes—including WFFC—and strive to be as locally-based as possible. In their own words: “…we recognize the importance of our local economy. We understand the role that local agriculture has on us and our community. We believe that supporting local farms not only benefits us, but our community as a whole.”
April 26 - June 10
May 5 - May 8